Below are some Frequently Asked Questions and our company policy
Replica Lights prices are presented in Australia Dollars (AUD) with Goods and Services Tax (GST) included. We are dedicated to provide our valued customers with the best quality designer lights at the lowest possible price. In fact, if you are unsatisfied with a product, we offer a Price Guarantee and a 60 days Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
www.replicalights.com.au is dedicated to providing you with the coolest replica lights from famous designers at the most affordable prices.
That said if for some reason you happen to find an identical product offered online for less than our total price (product cost + shipping cost), let us know and we will gladly match that price for you. Please note Not all reproduction designer light fittings are made the same method or raw material or quality. The term “replica lighting” just a generic term, thus like any generic products, quality can vary substantially.
Terms and Conditions:
- The comparison applies to retailers in Australia that have the identical product in stock and is of an accurate price.
- Comparisons must include the total product price (including prices for the custom finish, materials, upholstery, etc.) plus shipping and insurance costs.
- The total price match request must be sent to Replica Lights within seven (7) days.
- The comparison must be based on brand new products.
- Guarantee excludes non-retail, any form of hot sales, includes and is not limited to; over stock sales, membership clubs and auction websites.
Replica Lights offers One-time free shipping to all purchases to be delivered within the Australian metropolitan regions of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Outer Perth region.
Orders will be processed within 1 to 2 working days, after receiving a re-confirmation email of your delivery address. This excludes pre-order Items.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING POLICY
1. When will my order will arrive?
We use various reputable Australian national road express carrier for delivery throughout Australia. Expected delivery times during normal times are as follows:
Perth metropolitan: up to 2 working days
Adelaide metropolitan: up to 3 working days
Sydney metropolitan: up to 4 working days
Melbourne metropolitan: up to 4 working days
Brisbane metropolitan: up to 5 working days
Canberra metropolitan: up to 5 working days
Newcastle metropolitan: up to 5 working days
Geelong metropolitan: up to 5 working days
Hobart metropolitan: up to 8 working days
Please note, due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic outbreak, the shipping times will be longer than usual. Shipping times are an estimate only and not a cause for a refund should your items not be delivered within the stated time frames.
2. How can I track my order?
Once the order has been dispatched, a tracking number will automatically be send to your email inbox.
3. Authority To Leave (ATL)
If no one is at the premises to receive their item/s, the driver will leave a self pick up card unless you have given it an authorisation to leave (ATL). Under any circumstance, if it is ATL, it does not have freight insurance and you are accepting all the liabilities that item was safe to leave.
4. Re-delivery or Re-direction (NR)
Please note all purchases deliveries are One-time delivery and they are Non-Re-delivery and Non-Redirection (NR), meaning that each order only entitled to one way trip to one physical address. We do not deliver to PO Box. All re-deliveries will incur minimum charges of A$28 which may vary from location to location. We do not provide re-direction of any parcel. Under any circumstance, if re-direction was actioned, the re-direction charges and liabilities will be passed on to you and product will not be covered under normal warranty.
5. How do I know the delivery charges?
All purchases include of One-time Free Delivery to the metropolitan areas of Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane. All other areas within Australia will incur a small handling fee. A quote will be generated from our online store by adding the item and quantity into your shopping cart, and then by selecting your state and entering your postcode.
6. What if I need to return my delivery?
It is essential that you read our Return / Refund policy. You can return any item within 60 days of purchase if the item is unused, not handled, with the original packaging and accessories still attached; which must all be in its original condition.
7. Will I have help to take the goods inside my home or business?
Delivery of products are to your doorstep only. Most of our goods are non-bulky. If it is the case that the item is over 25kg or large and bulky, our team will be in touch with you to provide assistance.
Please note, in light of Coronavirus (Covid-19), all delivery couriers will required to enforce social distancing rules outlined by Australian federal government, states and territories.
Pick up maybe available depending from product to product. All pick ups must be pre-arranged. Please note that our warehouse gate is locked and secured by professional security with monitored alarm running 24/7. No people will be allowed except those pre-arranged by management.
Replica Lights will not be responsible for an incorrect delivery if the address or information provided in the order was incorrect. Extra charges on a delivery will occur in this case. We strongly advise our valued customers to always register an account with us prior to the purchase so that changes on your details can be updated at anytime.
If you are located outside the Free Delivery Zone, the minimum freight handling fee is dependent on the quantity, weight and size of boxes, and finally the distance to travel. Please note deliveries cannot be made to a P.O. Box addresses.
Unless otherwise stated, all our products do not come pre-assembled, for example, the Replica Mariano Fortuny Pallucco Floor Lamp and Replica Twiggy Foscarini Floor Lamp. For installation of pendant lights, floor lamps, table lamps or wall lights, please contact your local qualified electrician. According to Australian law, all pendant lights and wall lights must be installed by a qualified electrician.
The quality of the products is one of the issues that we care about the most. We always ensure that the quality of the light fittings meets our standards before dispatching. This is done to ensure that there is no chance of a faulty product being delivered to our clients. We provide 12 months residential or non-commercial warranty for all products sold Australia wide. Only defects in workmanship are covered by the warranty. Any complimentary light bulbs or globes comes with light fitting in the packages are excluded from the warranty. Losses or damages caused by abnormal use, as well as power supply faults, which results in damage to the product will not be covered.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will assist you with return. You can return any item within 60 days of purchase date. Please note Return(s) will only be processed within the following guidelines.
– You are entitled to choose a refund, repair, exchange or credit if the products you have bought are significantly different to those shown or described to you.
– Changing your mind on products or product not suitable is subject to credit or exchange of goods only.
– Goods are returned in its original, unmarked condition and that the packaging is in its received condition. So that we can re-shelf, ready for the next order.
– Custom-made, pre-order and backorder items are not returnable. Such orders cannot be cancelled or refund.
– No refunds, exchange or credit of domestic and international air freight charges incurred by DHL, EMS and other similar carriers.
– No exchange or credit can be given for items that are previously been handled with, installed, soiled, damaged or broken.
– We are not required to process Return if internal packaging is not as originally received. That’s including but not limited to white foam, protective cardboard, plastic wrap and instructions. It also extend to any reason of Return.
– We are not required to process Return if external packaging is not as original received. There must be no other sticker(s) or marking(s) except shipping labels. It also extend to any reason of Return.
– You must received approved return authorisation email from us, without it, we are unable to proceed further. We will then send you an return address. Please note dispatch warehouse addresses and return addresses are not the same address. The item must be returned within 14 days of the initial contact date, in its original packaging, in an unmarked condition as mentioned.
– Customers have to arrange their own carrier services, responsible and liable for the freight charges including any freight insurance or matters associated with the return. Once we have received the returned items, we will examine the returned items according to our policy. Once we have completed the procedure, we may then issue the exchange/credit, minus restocking fee according to policy.
– All items to be returned will be subjected to a $15 base cost, plus a 8% to 15% restocking fee of total purchases (depends on box sizes) and any additional applicable shipping fee for areas outside the metropolitan region. Please aware that the cost of delivery itself is not returnable (the online price includes freight charges).
– Under some circumstance, we may accept internal / external package is not as described above but will be charged $15 base cost plus 25% restocking fee at Replica Lights discretion.
– If the item has not been completed with One-time delivery to a physical address as appear on the invoice, a minimum charge of $28 will be added to the re-stocking fee.
– We are not required to process Return if they are deviated from the policy and goods will be left for your pickup or collection.
Click on Cookies Policy to view and find out more.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online. Unlike many, we will never, ever pass on your information or data to any other individual or company. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Please refer our Privacy Policies for more details.
Replica Lights accepts money orders, personal or business cheques, direct debit bank transfers (online or at a branch) as well as all major credit cards that enable up to 256-bit SSL encryption. All transactions are in the local Australian Dollar currency. All items will only be dispatched after all payments has been fully received.
Details of our bank account as follows;
Bank: NAB (National Australia Bank)
Name of Account: Coefficient Corporation Pty Ltd T/A Replica Lighting and Furnishing
Account Number: 580954977
Ref# (please use your order confirmation number or invoice number)
International SWIFT/BIC Code: Please email to confirm.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gift cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards may only be used for Replica Lights purchases and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. No change is given and any balance that remains on the gift card can be used in whole or part for future purchases. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
PRE-ORDER, SPECIAL ORDER OR CUSTOM ORDER
The delivery time for pre-order, special order or custom order varies and depends on the date and availability of the order that is placed.
Customers may send us a request for special orders or custom orders, like a lighting design from a specific designer. Or, perhaps, you may desire an extra long suspension cord for a particular light fitting. Email us the name of designer and lighting design, size, colour, and quantity via our online contact page. Please note all pre-order, special orders or custom orders are non refundable or returnable. These pre-order, special orders or custom orders are made specifically for your requirement.
Replica Lights do not offer an electrical installation service or enter into negotiation in relation to assembly, installation or re-installation of the light fittings. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect their purchases prior to booking an electrician for installation.
Colour: The images on this website are either created from our own photographs or are sourced from our suppliers. Please bear in mind that the colour can change significantly depending on many factors including ambient lighting conditions during the photography process as well as the calibration of your computer monitor. While every effort has been made to ensure that they present an accurate and fair visual representation of the actual product in question, they are intended as a guide only and we accept no responsibility for any errors.
Glass: Please note that most glass components are handmade and therefore small air bubbles, slight defects and colour variations may naturally occur during the glass blowing process.
Globes: Some of the light fittings do not include globes, however, you do have the option to purchase LED bulbs from us. Light bulb temperature supplied as a guide only and we accept no responsibility for any colour differences. The light bulb provided is a fair visual representation only and they are non-dimmable unless specified. All consumable like light bulbs and complimentary items, are not part of the warranty.
Products: May differ slightly from images shown but not significantly different. All our light fittings such as designer pendant lights, designer ceiling lamps, designer wall sconces, designer floor standing lamps and designer table lamps are not affiliated or related to the original designer or the original manufacturer. They are a faithful reproduction of the original design and likewise quality is not comparable to the original design.